Teignbridge road closures: six for motorists to avoid this week
Teignbridge’s motorists will have six road closures to avoid nearby on the National Highways network this week.
And one of them is expected to cause delays of between 10 minutes and half an hour.
The latest expected works list, with notes from National Highways, shows that four closures already in place are expected to carry on this week:
• A38, from 7pm April 11 to 6am August 15, moderate delays (10-30 minutes): A38 eastbound, Drumbridges to Chudleigh carriageway closures for drainage works, diversion via A382, B3195 and B3193 or A382 and A380 for through traffic to Exeter.
• A38, from 6am January 26 to 8pm August 25, slight delays (under 10 minutes): A38 westbound, Chudleigh narrow lanes and 50 mph speed limit for drainage works.
• A38, from 7pm May 12 to 6am August 26, slight delays (under 10 minutes): A38 westbound, Splatford Split, Kennford to Clay Lane, Heathfield carriageway closures for drainage works, diversion via A380 and A383 to Goodstone Cross.
And a further two closures will begin over the next seven days:
• A38, from 7am June 6 to 6pm September 23, slight delays (under 10 minutes): A38 eastbound, Dart Bridge entry slip road 24hr closure and narrow lanes for horticultural works. Diversion via minor road to Peartree.
• A38, from 8pm June 13 to 6am June 14, slight delays (under 10 minutes): A38 eastbound, Chudleigh entry slip road closure for drainage works, diversion via B3344 to Harcombe junction.
National Highways is responsible for maintaining motorways and major A-roads, so closures of smaller roads will not be included in their schedule.
CommentsTo leave a comment you need to create an account. |