Kitchen fire involving a camping stove

By Nick Knight   |   Editor   |
Saturday 21st May 2022 7:32 pm
[email protected]
Share
Fire scene
Fire & Rescue Service (Fire brigade )

Subscribe newsletter

Subscribe to our email and get updates right in your inbox.

A KITCHEN fire involved a camping stove in Newton Abbot earlier today, Saturday.

A Fire Control spokesperson said: ‘Appliances attended a fire within a ground floor kitchen, where all persons were out of the property on arrival.’

This was shortly before 11am.

‘Crews entered the building using breathing apparatus and hose reel jets.

‘A small fire was extinguished in the kitchen involving a camping stove.

‘Positive pressure ventilation was used for smoke clearance. Duty of care was left with the occupants.’

Comments

To leave a comment you need to create an account. |

All comments 0